- Purchase tickets at the ticket booth on the first floor.
- Admission to the Water Park and Snow Park is on a first-come first-served basis.
Restrictions may apply when the maximum capacity is reached.
- The entrance to the Water Park is on the 2nd floor.
DON’T bring in
- No mats allowed inside.
Only patient food, baby food, water (NO bottled water) and rindless and seedless fruits are allowed.
No other food is allowed inside the premises.
- Foods that threaten the safety of other users (bottles and foods that need to be heated)
- Foods likely to contaminate water and water park facilities
- Foods likely to lead to health problems and food poisoning
- Foods likely to displease other users due to excessive odor
- Open the shoe rack by scanning your admission ticket at the gate. Go to the designated number and put your shoes in it.
Autonomous safe deposit boxes for valuables
- The locker room has the same number as the shoe rack.
- Place valuables in the autonomous safe deposit boxes.
- Onemount will not be held responsible for the loss, destruction and theft of valuables and
personal belongings not placed in the safe deposit boxes.
- 4th and 7th floor : life vests, sunbeds and tents
- When done, return rented items to the rental shop.
- Pay for sunbeds and cabanas before use.
- Enjoy yourself to the max at the best playground on Earth, Onemount Water Park!
- Free for infants : under 36 months old (documentary evidence (certified copy of resident registration) is required) (However, exceptions are made for group events.)
- Children : 36 months old ~ 6th grade elementary school (medical insurance card and other documentary evidence are required.)
- Standards for using the boys and girls' changing room: Children under 5 years of age (min. height - 105cm) are allowed (Public Health Control Act).
- Staff members can escort them when not accompanied by guardians of the same sex and upon request
- Use the locker key to make payments inside the premises (food & beverages and rental fees).
- Report lost Water Park locker key (electronic key) immediately to an employee and pay KRW 25,000.
- Exit and re-entry is not allowed.
- Place valuables in the autonomous safe deposit boxes. Onemount will not be held responsible for any item you do not pay for.
- When using the Water Park, a swimming cap is a must and you can also wear baseball caps and hoods (no sun caps).
- To maintain pleasant and clean water quality in the Water Park, no mats, foods or burners are allowed.